Harmonia Therapies offer a range of treatments, each session is tailored to suit the individual client. As each person has different requirements no two treatments are ever the same.
You can tailor any session to include a combination of treatments.
Choose from one of the following treatment:
- Pregnancy Massage for our mums to be, working on a couch and a specialised massage chair.
- Holistic Massage for those in need of relaxation. Either a Back & Shoulder or a Full Body Treatment.
- Sports Massage for those who are suffering with a particular muscular injury, condition or ongoing treatment for your sport.
- There is Indian Head Massage for a gentle de-stress.
- Facial Massage for a pamper or to help with dry or stressed out skin.
Why not try a Facial Massage at the end of any of the other treatments, using the Neals Yard Remedies Facial Oils to work with your skin. You will leave feeling refreshed and your skin glowing.
- For the Ultimate Pamper what about trying Hot Lava Shells, Or combine the Shells with another treatment.
- Corporate On Site Massage, delivered into the workplace
Rachel Hawkes is qualified in the following treatments, copies of all certificates are available: Sports Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Massage During Pregnancy, Holistic Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Facial Accupressure, Hot Lava Shells Massage and On Site Seated Accupressure Massage. She is also qualified to teach in Infant Massage and Baby Yoga.
Rachel is registered with the following professional bodies: I.R.M.T, ITEC, ASOM, IGIM, EMBODY. She holds Professional Indemnity Insurance with one of the largest Therapists Organisations FHT and is covered to practice and teach.
Rachel also has a Degree in English & Psychology from Liverpool University and has studied Child Developmental Psychology at Degree Level.
For more details on any of the training or qualifications mentioned then please call and Rachel will be happy to discuss.
Phone: 07801 948969
Appointments at Kings Hill Back Pain Clinic can be booked by contacting Rachel.
To find out if you might benefit from Massage Therapy or to book a session, please contact her directly:
Phone: 07801 948969
Please note: When booking with a practitioner other than Natalie you will need to contact, book and pay them directly. They are not employees of Kings Hill Back Pain Clinic and therefore we accept no liability for loss, damage or dissatisfaction during your experience with them. Please ensure you talk to them ahead of your session to ensure you are booking for the treatment you intend to. We make recommendations in the best possible faith but it remains the responsibility of the individual to check that such is appropriate for them. Booking implies understanding of and agreement to this.