Terms & Conditions
Clients are requested to please note the following:
- Consultation forms are required to be completed at your first appointment and these must be completed accurately and honestly. It is your responsibility to inform us of any medical condition that may affect your suitability for treatment.
- Treatment is based on experience and teaching practice and the information which has been provided about the client.
- Any medical health changes from first consultation must be given as soon as the client is aware of them.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment without explanation if we feel the treatment may be detrimental to clients health and safety or if they client is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Treatment will not be carried out until any outstanding payments are received from previous treatments or cancellation charges. Please note we do not offer credit facilities.
- New clients (for sessions with Natalie) are required to pay the full appointment fee in advance of their session – in the event of cancellation with more than 24 hours notice a full refund minus 10% will be made. No refund will be made for cancellation with less than 24 hours before the session start time. In all other cases full payment is required after each treatment and payment may be paid by either cash or bank card.
- 24 Hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise this may result in the full session being charged for.
- Clients under the age of 16 require a parent or guardian present during treatment.
- Please make every effort to arrive for your appointment on time. If you are late for your appointment it will not be extended but will end at the scheduled time. Similarly if you are early for your appointment, please do not expect to be seen early or expect extra time to be given.
- Inappropriate behaviour towards your Practitioner or any member of the Practice or Business Centre will not be tolerated and such will result in the immediate termination of the session. Full payment will be due in this circumstance and we reserve the right to refuse further sessions.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal items brought onto the premises.